Come work for one of the fastest growing privately held software companies in in the U.S. This is the place to be in Fintech! As a Senior .NET Developer you will lead the way for the next generation in digital banking. You will also be responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements, making architectural and design recommendations, code, and document and test their contribution in a high-energy, fast paced team environment. In addition, you will have the ability to lead, teach and grow the team’s technical communication and problem solving skills as well as serve as the go-to person for complex problems in areas you may have not directly worked in. We’re looking for developers experienced with C#.NET and API Web Service development working in an Agile environment for small to medium sized businesses.
Requirements of the Senior .NET Developer
- 5+ years development experience in .NET Framework, C#
- 3+ years ASP.NET MVC and/or Web API experience
- 2+ years of API development (JSON, RESTful, SOAP)
- Understanding of SOA principles, ORM frameworks (ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL or NHibernate)
- Experience working with SQL Server (or related DBMS) including writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys.
- One of the fastest growing software companies in Texas and the U.S
- Voted Best Place to Work in Fintech
- Top 500 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Tech Titans Top 5
Benefits for the Senior .NET Developer will include: free catered lunch daily, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Unlimited PTO, 6 weeks paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, On-site Gym, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Stock Options, Etc.
Industry: Fintech Space
Location: Plano, TX
Title: Senior .NET Developer
Pay: $120K - $140K
Duration: Full-time, Direct Hire
PLEASE NOTE: This position is NOT open to Visa Sponsorship - Must be able to work W2 without sponsorship.
Job Status: Full Time