Molding Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Molding
CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking a Molding Maintenance Technician for the Production department of a state of the art medical device manufacturer. As the Mold Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for preventative maintenance including disassembling, overhauling, cleaning, lubricating, reassembling, and testing plastic injection molds. Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing injection molding equipment and a certified technical license is preferred. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity that offers great benefits and lots of learning and growth opportunities.
Requirements & Preferences for the Mold Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Formal apprenticeship or technical school education, preferred
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting and repairing injection molding equipment
- Experience with electrical & hydraulic systems, PLCs and robotics
- Ability to disassembling, overhauling, cleaning, lubricating, reassembling, and testing plastic injection molds
- Tight tolerance experience and experience with micrometers, calipers and blueprints.
- All candidates must be COVID-19 vaccinated or be willing to get their vaccine prior to onboarding
Compensation for the Mold Maintenance Technician:
- Direct hire
- 1st shift (7am-3pm), OT as needed
- Salary: $22.50-36.44/hr (+/- based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, HSA, FSA, 401K w/ matching, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and more