Mold Maintenance Technician
CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking a Mold Maintenance Technician for the Production department of a state of the art medical device manufacturer. As the Mold Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for building, repairing, assembling, and testing plastic injection molds. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of mold marker and tool/die experience, be familiar with "hot runner" mold systems, and be capable of welding as needed. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity that offers great benefits. And just wait until you see the facility!!
Responsibilities for the Mold Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Formal apprenticeship or technical school education, preferred
- 5+ years of Plastic Injection Mold Maker, Mold Maintenance, or Mold Technician experience
- Tool and die experience
- Ability to build, repair, assemble, and test plastic injection molds
- Exposure to "hot runner" mold systems
- Ability to heat treat and weld as needed
Compensation for the Mold Maintenance Technician:
- Direct hire
- Schedule: 1st shift (7am-3pm)
- Salary: $22.50-28.50/hr (based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, HSA, FSA, 401K w/ matching, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and more!