Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer (API Development, Mobile)
Irving, TX 75063
Are you a Software Developer with experience developing APIs for mobile OR enterprise applications within the .Net framework? If you love Full Stack Development but also want to do API development for new products, want growth, exciting projects and to work with the latest technologies, then this is the direct-hire opportunity for you. Our client is hiring several Full Stack Developers to join their team as they establish an omni-channel platform for their customers. As the Full Stack Developer, you will initially be working with the Architecture team in developing and deploying API services that will be utilized by several verticals (mobile, e-commerce, point of sales, enterprise services). New development is expected in this role but enhancements and support will be expected after the critical period. You will not only be defining patterns and developing frameworks but will also have the opportunity to mentor other junior developers. This is a permanent role offering impressive benefits such as a 20-day PTO plan within the first year of employment, comprehensive health insurance including a Flex Spending Account, insurance for your fur babies and work and life balance. Lastly, our client has moved to a new headquarters building in Irving where you will enjoy a casual work environment with smart developers such as yourself and a team with solid tenure.
Requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
- A minimum of 3 years of Full Stack development experience using .NET Core Framework, either for mobile or enterprise applications
- Experience with C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC (a plus), SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Middleware and Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications for web services utilizing WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, micro services, and be an expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
This role is NOT available for candidates needing current or future visa sponsorship or relocation. For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Status: Full Time