Mobile API Developer
Our client in Irving is seeking four Mobile API Developers to join our team for a full time permanent position! In this role you will work with the Architecture team to develop and deploy API services and define patterns, development frameworks, and mentor other developers. The Mobile API Developer will have understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through providing maintenance.
- 3+ years of software development experience using .NET Framework
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing APIs for mobile and/or enterprise applications
- Experience with C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC (a plus), SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Middleware and Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications for web services utilizing WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, micro services, and be an expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Must have .NET and API experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Sean Tuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Full Time