Mechanical/ Automation Engineer
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Mechanical/ Automation Engineer for a technology client in Carrollton. As the Mechanical/ Automations Engineer you will be responsible to create solutions based on customer needs. You will follow a schedule and participate in project planning. The candidate will work cross functionally to design and validate the test system, including validation at the production site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing related experience
- 3-10 years' experience using SOLIDWORKS
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- High proficiency with automated equipment, lean manufacturing and statistical problem solving.
* semi-monthly payroll
* Accrued vacation (1 week until 1 year, 2 weeks years 1-3, 4 weeks years 3+)
* 6 personal days/year
* 10 paid holidays
* 401K with 6% match
* Employer paid UHC medical, UHC prescription, PFG dental, PFG vision, PFG $50,000 Life & AD&D
* Employee paid dependent coverage for medical, dental, vision (optional) - eligible for Section 125 POP
* Short-term disability, long-term disability