Manufacturing Unit Manager
Seeking two Manufacturing Unit Managers for a manufacturing client in Plano, Texas. This Manufacturing Manager must bring strong leadership abilities to coach employees, establish procedures, and apply Lean practices. The Department Manager must be able to ensure safety of the team, quality of the output, and ensure all production schedules are met. This client offers stability and growth opportunities within an expanding company, clean and climate controlled facilities, a top reputation in the industry, great benefits, and direct hire employment!
Requirements for the Unit Manager:
* Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
* Welding and/or distribution experience, plus
* Ability to lead and mentor team leads and shop personnel
* Strong knowledge and use of Six Sigma methodology
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Minitab software experience, plus?
* Auto industry experience, preferred?
Compensation for the Unit Manager:
* Direct Hire
* Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm plus OT
* Submit with pay requirements
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Disability insurance
Job Status: Full Time