Manufacturing Design Engineer
Arlington, TX 76011
Full-Time Permanent Role
Salaried role with discretionary bonus
Are you an Manufacturing Engineer with 5 years of experience in process engineering with an assembly or plastics environment and proficient with Solidworks or other 3D CAD software? Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer role to start ASAP! In this role, you will be responsible for the creation, development, and implementation of processes and proficiencies to manufacture, test and package our client's wide array of products. This Manufacturing Engineer position comes with competitive salary and benefits package!
Why would you want to work for our client?
- Work in an ISO-certified, OEM industrial manufacturing company with several product lines
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Work and life balance
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Proficient with Solidworks
- Experience in an OEM plastics/injection molding facility
- Impressive presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel to Mexico
**No calls/emails from third party recruiters, agencies or consultants, please.**
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time