Chat with a recruiter now! @ https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297145
Manager of Oncology (RN) - Days
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Manager of Oncology/ Med Surg for a state-of-the-art facility in Arlington, TX. The Manager of Oncology is responsible for ensuring adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic planning, nursing procedures, standards and practices.
Requirements of the Manager of Oncology:
- Basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process
- Knowledge, ability and judgment necessary to exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice act
- Maintain working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Create or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization and nursing standards
- Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional team
- Requires understanding of management and delegation principles
- Performs additional assignments/activities as assigned
Qualifications of the Manager of Oncology:
Benefits of the Manager of Oncology:
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- Recent experience at the level of staff nurse, preferably within the last two years.
- Additional significant experience in area of specialty is preferred.
- Three years of management experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Quick Apply online or txt Erica at 972-435-6385 - Chat with a recruiter now! @ https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297145