Assistant Property Maintenance / Handyman
City: Fort Worth
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Handyman to support the Property Manager of a 130 acre property in North Fort Worth, Texas. As the Handyman, you will be responsible for assisting with property upkeep including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, landscaping, and grounds keeping or other tasks as assigned. Qualified candidates will have experience with basic HVAC, electrical, and mechanical repairs, and will be reliable with strong communication skills. Additional experience with carpentry, landscaping, wildlife and grassland conservation and knowledge of grass, trees, and shrub health is ideal. This is an exciting direct hire job opportunity that is seeking a dedicated employee that is looking for a long-term career with a company that takes great care of their employees, offers competitive benefits, stability, growth, and training.
Requirements for the Handyman / Assistant Property Maintenance:
- Ability to work outside the majority of the time year-round
- 2+ years of basic HVAC, mechanical, and electrical repair experience
- General knowledge of grass, trees, and shrubs and the ability to tell if they are sickly or damaged
- Landscaping, grounds keeping, and lawncare experience are ideal
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and detail oriented caring for the property
- Strong communication skills are required
- Must be able to pass a MVR search, criminal background check, and drug screening
Compensation for the Handyman / Assistant Property Maintenance:
- Direct Hire
- Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
- $24-$28/hour(based on experience)
- Benefits: highly subsidized medical, dental, and vision plan, 401K , PTO, and more!