Client Industry: Automotive Manufacturing
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: McKinney, TX
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $20 - $27/hr. + OT and Benefits
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 11:00pm
The Maintenance Technician will perform PM, troubleshooting and breakdown repair of industrial production equipment. Duties will include performing equipment upgrades; assisting with the design, fabrication and installation of new machines and equipment; performing facility repairs; maintaining, calibrating and repairing production hand tools including tool control; and training production associates in the safe use and setup of production equipment.
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Capable of troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical industrial equipment using drawings, schematics and diagnostic tools.
- Able to troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic power systems.
- Able to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment electrical power and control circuits.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics including PLC trouble shooting & programming. AB preferred.
- Computer literacy.
- Capable of general steel fabrication using saws, torches, welders, mill and lathe.
- Good decision making and Problem solving skills.
- Good math skills.
- Must be able to listen to and communicate clearly with others, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated understanding of safe maintenance practices and operations, working under general supervision.
- Candidate must have flexibility to work 2nd shift and weekends as needed.
Education & Experience
- High school graduate required.
- Post-secondary technical education required.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Technical associate degree desired.
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401(K) Match 100% up to 5% contribution
- Comfortable, climate controlled facility
- Pension plan after 5 years of employment
- Overtime is available but not required.