We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for a full-time opportunity in Louisville, Kentucky! You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic power systems. As a Maintenance Technician you will serve as a Jack of ALL Trades including diagnosing failures, determine root cause and complete repairs and programming. Industrial Electronics experience with PLC’s both troubleshooting and programming is required. This position is in a climate controlled facility and will be working the night shift.
Evening Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am EST, Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- 3-5+ years experience troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical industrial equipment
- Experience with drawings, schematics and diagnostic tools
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Ability to train up to one month in the day shift
- Word/Excel proficiency
- Certifications are preferred: Automotive Industry A+, Technical Certification A+, Steel Fabrication A+, SAP A+, etc.
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401(K) Match 100% up to 5% contribution
- Comfortable, climate controlled facility
- Pension plan after 5 years of employment
- Overtime is available but not required.
Job Status: Full Time