CornerStone is looking for a talented and driven Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator with expertise in the IT Hardware space. Chosen Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for shipping, receiving, packing, quality control, and inventory of telecommunications equipment. We really need someone hands-on that can improve the process and take the business to the next level. The ideal candidate will wear many hats and hold a great deal of responsibility for the company’s success. It’s a great opportunity to come in and make a difference while you grow in your career. Our client is a company that provides telecommunications hardware to data centers worldwide. This is a direct-hire job opportunity with full benefits!
Title: Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator
Pay: $45k-$65k DOE
Location: Dallas, TX 75207
Duration: Direct-Hire with Full Benefits!
· Degree in Supply Chain Management or related degree a plus but NOT required!
· Inventory Management Systems such as ERP, SAP Business One!
· 5+ years of Logistics, Warehouse, Distribution experience, preferably with pick, pack, and ship operations experience
· Domestic & International shipping experience preferred!
· Background in IT and telecommunications equipment and services is a must.
· Must be skilled at packing and unpacking boxes, crates and pallets
· Word & Excel
· Desire to grow & Work in a Fast-Paced Environment!
· Excellent Communication & Problem Solving Skills
· Ability to lift 50-lbs.
· Desires a hands-on role in the trenches!
· Health, Dental, Disability, Vision & Life Insurance
· PTO (Paid Time Off Program)
· Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday (7:30 am-5:30 am window)