|CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a national mortgage company in their search for an experienced loan processor to assist with a heavy pipeline of purchase and refinance loans in a correspondent lending division. The company recently expanded their business, adding an office in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. |
Benefits for Loan Processor:
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university; will accept work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of loan processing, handling a robust pipeline of up to 40+ loans; with a high closing rate
- Heavy purchase and refinance loan pipeline; predominately conventional loans, but expanding business to include FHA and VA
- Ability to verify completeness, accuracy and quality of the loan
- Familiar with all policies and regulations (HMDA, TILA, RESPA, HOEPA, FCRA and ECOA), as well as credit guidelines
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Remote during covid, equipment supplied.
If interested, please forward your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500X162.
- Full medical, dental and vision for employees and 70% coverage for dependents
- Educational / Career development budget
- Fitness stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer-PTO time