Loan Processing Managers
Loan Processing Manager
Permanent role with competitive pay
Are you a mortgage loan processing manager who has handled successful front-end loan processing teams in a heavy purchase environment? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to focus on the management, coaching, mentorship side as opposed to working your own pipeline? Our client in Plano is expanding and looking for Loan Processing Managers to manage their team in Oklahoma. Heavy purchase experience is a MUST but you must have experience handling several loan products. Interviews are happening ASAP.
Requirements for the Loan Processing Manager
- At least a High School Degree or a GED
- At least 3 years of recent or current experience working as a loan processing manager and prior experience as a loan processor
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and communication skills
Our client offers comprehensive benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 401k - 50% match up to 6% with an option to purchase bank stocks with the 401k money
- Fully-paid medical and prescription insurance, and dental, life, and long-term disability for full-time employees
- Fitness membership reimbursement program
- Free banking services
- Education reimbursement - 100% of the tuition, books, and fees for a total of up to $2,000 annually
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at ReginaJ@cornerstonestaffing.com . You may also reach out to me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/reginajordan/or text me at 817-539-6362.