Licensed Vocational Nurse
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for a busy clinic in Lewisville, Frisco, Plano and a Float position. The floater would occasionally travel between these locations: Lewisville, Frisco, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, N. Richland Hills, Keller. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for the delivery of quality health care services to the patients.This is a temporary assignment with the possibility of going permanent.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Perform general patient care by following established standards and procedures.
- Escort patients to exam rooms, and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Preform phlebotomy and other in-office testing but not limited to blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topical, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration.
- Required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis as well as perform routine tests
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Communicate with patient regarding test results prescription refills and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician. Prepare, and keep patient exam rooms clean, stocked, and orderly.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory logs for medical supplies/medications.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- 1 year of LVN experience is preferred
- Licensed LVN is required
- BLS is preferred
Text @ 972-435-6525?
Chat with me now!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary