Learning & Development Specialist
CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking an Instructional Designer for our client in Houston, TX. The Instructional Designer is responsible for creating new training content, updating existing content and classroom training. In this role you will be developing, delivering, facilitating and maintaining training solutions for their high volume call center.
Requirements of the Commissions Analyst
- 2+ years experience in Instructional Design
- 1+ years experience facilitating classroom training
- Experience Articulate Storyline OR Captivate is required
- 2+ years experience deploying e-learning training modules
- Experience with ADDIE is required.
Compensation for the Commissions Analyst
- Pay: $26/hr
- 6 month contract opportunity
- Benefits offered through CornerStone while on contract