Lead Statistician - Clinical Studies 
Lead Statistician - Pharmaceutical Clinical Studies
Remote - must reside in Texas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, or Indiana
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Statistician to lead clinical studies for a reputable pharmaceutical client. As the Statistician, you will be responsible for understanding clinical studies protocols, leading statistical activities, ensuring studies are strategically planned and meeting quality requirements, creating data-driven models, and SAS programming! This is a 3-year, long-term contract role with a great client!
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Lead Statistician - Pharmaceutical Clinical Studies:
· Master’s degree + 10 years of statistics/biostatistics experience OR a PhD + 6 years’ of experience
· At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· Advanced skills in statistical analysis and programming, with a strong emphasis on SAS programming skills.
· Conducting statistical analysis of clinical trial data using SAS programming skills.
· Completing adhoc requests for data analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
· Participating in study meetings and cross-functional discussions to provide statistical insights and guidance.
· Utilizing your expertise to drive decision-making processes based on data-driven analysis.
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful design, implementation, and execution of clinical trials.
Compensation for the Lead Statistician - Pharmaceutical Clinical Studies:
· 3-year contract
· Monday-Friday - 8a-5p
· Remote - must reside in TX, AZ, NC, FL, or IN ONLY
· Benefits: offered through CornerStone while on contract
· W2 ONLY - NO C2C, 1099, or visa sponsorship available!!!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: a1U4V000000F1wQUAS