CornerStone Professional Placement is looking for a Lead Estimator in Phoenix, AZ. As the Lead Estimator, you will play a vital role in the development of CSI Division and Uniformat estimates, ensuring the accuracy of conceptual and final bid estimates and assist in creating pricing strategies and purchasing methodologies for major projects. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of relevant experience in estimating, particularly on large commercial construction projects and familiarity with software programs such as On-Screen Take-Off, Building Connected, SAGE, and Assemble. This is a great direct hire career opportunity with a growing client that offers great benefits, long-term stability and growth potential, and more!
Requirements for the Lead Estimator:
- A 4-year degree in civil or structural engineering, architecture, or construction management; alternatively, 9 years of equivalent experience in the field without a degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in estimating large commercial construction projects.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in UNIFORMAT and other software programs including familiarity with software programs such as On-Screen Take-Off, Building Connected, SAGE, and Assemble.
Compensation for the Lead Estimator:
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Pay: $90-95K/year (Depending on experience)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday During core business hours
- Benefits: Sign-On Incentive, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Pension Plan, Professional Development Opportunities, Membership for Associations, and more.