Our client is looking for a Lead Accountant with at least 5 years of experience with full cycle accounting in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The Lead Accountant will be partnering with our client's offshore accounting team in reviewing journal entries, reconciliations, tax and information returns and general accounting responsibilities. The Lead Accountant will need to have a Bachelor's Degree and experience working in a high-tech IT enterprise environment. This lead accounting role will start as a 6 month contract with an opportunity to become a full-time permanent role for the right person.
Requirements of the Lead Accountant
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience within a high-tech enterprise workspace
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience leading Accounting teams (mentoring, supervising, coaching)
- Experience with revenue recognition and project accounting
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work with offshore teams.
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
Job Status: Contract/Temporary