CornerStone Professional Placement has collaborated with a Land Surveying and Engineering Firm that is seeking a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Greenville, TX or Texarkana, TX. Responsibilities for this position will include preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries. In addition to research legal boundaries, measurements of land, recording results of surveys, verifying data and calculations of land.
Land Surveying efforts are tailored to the specific needs of Clients and may include:
· ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
· Large & Small Boundary Surveys
· Route Surveys
· Subdivision Lot Surveys
· GPS Surveys
· Topographical Surveys
· Right-of-way and easement acquisition surveys
· Aerial and Mapping Control Surveys
· Construction Surveys
Land Surveyor Responsibilities:
· Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
· Verifying data and calculations.
· Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
· Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
Land Survey Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4- 8 years of experience as a Registered Professional Land Surveyor
· Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
· Logical thinking skills.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· A keen eye for detail.
· Organizational skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a1U4V000002wro5UAA