Junior .Net Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Pay: $65K - $80K (+Bonus)
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a .NET Developer (junior - mid level) to join our client’s Appraisal & Tax Collection Software Development team. This individual will be joining the current development team that is in the process of transitioning the Tax Collection software to .NET with SQL Server 2012 and are also beginning development in a web application to interact with appraisal mapping software. This position will be 50% maintenance and 50% new development.
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- 2+ years’ experience with .NET, understanding of methodologies
- Working knowledge Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Knowledge of MVC/MVVM framework a plus
- WPF knowledge a plus
- Experience in Real Estate and/or Property Tax a plus
Benefits: Medical/Health/Dental Coverage, Quarterly bonus’, 2 weeks vacations, paid holidays (the whole week between Christmas and New Year’s off), 401(K).
If interested please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at email@example.com - Thank you and we look forward to assisting you finding your next career opportunity!
Job Status: Full Time