IT Business Solutions Analyst II
Location: Carrollton, TX
Duration: 1 Year Contract
The IT Business Analyst will serve as the liaison between the business community and IT organization and will complement technical skills to collect, analyze, develop business requirements and IT solutions. Business Analysts must have a solid understanding of the client’s existing business processes, analytical skills to analyze information from multiple sources, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. Strong leadership, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills are also required. Responsibilities will include:
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to troubleshoot the data issues.
- May assess the current processes, identify opportunities and propose the future system with an improved design and system flow.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Manages and documents the business process redesign and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- May develop/execute user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
- May review and approve test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Provide assistance in pulling reports using SQL and work with databases.
- Experience working with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc.)
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions. Preferred experience working with Operations/Continuous Improvement Teams on troubleshooting/refining the Serialized Productions, Data Transmission, Inbound/Outbound XML files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes, SDLC procedures.
- Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices.
- QA experience preferred
- ERP, Warehouse Management and other Distribution Center Related experience preferred.