Our company is seeking an Investor Accountant to join a team handling servicing of a 32,000 loan portfolio. The desired candidate must be experienced working with FNMA and an MSP, Black Knight highly desired. We are seeking an independent, self-motivated candidate...no micro-managing. If you are seeking a manager that has an open-door policy, mentors her team as needed and is a servant leader, this job is for you!
Requirements of Investor Accountant and Reporting:
- 3+ years of investor reporting working with FNMA loans
- Investor Reporting experience required
- Black Knight MSP required
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 401k - 50% match up to 6% with an option to purchase bank stocks with the 401k money
- Fully-paid medical and prescription insurance, and dental, life, and long-term disability for full-time employees
- Fitness membership reimbursement program
- Free banking services
- Education reimbursement - 100% of the tuition, books, and
If interested, send your to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.