Investor Accountant & Reporting
Our company is seeking an Investor Accountant to join a team handling servicing of a 32,000 loan portfolio. The desired candidate must be experienced in ARM and Construction Loans. We are seeking a candidate preferably experienced with Black Knight MSP that can administer floors, rate changes, minimum and maximum ARM Loan parameters and ensure accurate servicing of construction loans. They will monitor and audit construction billing and update loan records to align with executed recasts and modifications, daily funding and clearing of GL outages.
Requirements of Investor Accountant and Reporting:
- 3+ years of ARM & Construction Loan Servicing
- Investor Reporting experience required
- Black Knight MSP required
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- Custodial Reporting, IRS Reporting required
- Custodial Accounting / Bank Reconciliation required; reversals, adjustments and account clean-up
- They will handled loan pay offs, easements for Freddie and Ginnie and loan sales and recasting for Fannie Mae.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 401k - 50% match up to 6% with an option to purchase bank stocks with the 401k money
- Fully-paid medical and prescription insurance, and dental, life, and long-term disability for full-time employees
- Fitness membership reimbursement program
- Free banking services
- Education reimbursement - 100% of the tuition, books, and
If interested, send your to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500X162 for immediate consideration.