Customer Service Specialist - Investment Services
City: Fort Worth
CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking two Investment Customer Service Specialists for a Financial Services client in Fort Worth, TX. As the Investment Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for assisting clients and companies with investment related inquiries and will be required to have an advanced knowledge of investment products and services. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of experience with financial services or banking operations and have their Series 7 & Series 63 licenses (or the ability to obtain both licenses upon hire). This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with an established and reputable organization that offers great benefits and long-term employment!
Requirements for the Investment Customer Service Specialist:
- Degree in finance, economics, business or similar, preferred
- 2+ years of financial services or banking operations experience
- Strong investment product knowledge and the ability to assist clients with complex investment questions
- Ability to meet or exceed establish call center metrics
- Current Series 7 & Series 63 license, or the ability to obtain within 120 days of hire
- Life and Health license, preferred
Compensation for the Investment Customer Service Specialist:
- Direct hire
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm + mandatory overtime during busy season
- Pay: $45-61K/year (based on experience)
- Benefits: Medical, ESOP Contribution, PTO, tuition reimbursement, financial planning, free on-site fitness center, basic life, short and long-term disability, employee assistance, HSA, volunteer opportunities, career development programs, career training courses, etc.