3 month contract
We are currently looking for an Interface Developer for a contract role in Irving. The Interface Developer will be responsible for providing design implementation to our client's existing architecture. The chosen resource will be involved in strategy execution, systems engineering and integration and will act as a project coordinator managing project timelines and work plans for project implementation. The Interface Developer will need to have over 4 years of experience in a related role with at least Bachelor's Degree or 15 years of related experience in lieu of a degree. Interviews are happening quickly!
Qualifications for the Interface Developer
- At least 4 years’ experience with standard health care file formats (CCDA, HL7, etc.) working in a similar capacity within a health care organization
- An HL7 Certification is preferred but not required
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or other fields is required, but a related experience of 15 years can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Enterprise Architecture and SQL Development experience is required
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary