3 month contract
We are currently looking for an Interface Developer for a contract role in Irving. The Interface Developer will be responsible for providing technical leadership and design implementation to our client's existing architecture. The chosen resource will be involved in strategy execution, systems engineering and integration and will act as a project coordinator managing project timelines and work plans for project implementation. The Interface Developer will need to have over 10 years of experience in a related role and 4 years working for a Healthcare or Healthcare IT company. Interviews are happening quickly!
Qualifications for the Interface Developer
- At least 10 years IT experience in technical analysis, design and implementation with 4 years in Healthcare or Healthcare IT
- Advanced skillset with Excel, Word, Visio, Sharepoint and Project
- At least 2 years of experience with relational databases, SQL 2000-2008, T-SQL, and SQL StoredProcedures
- Experience working with a Project Management office managing project timelines and work plans
- Integration experience with Microsoft SSIS, IBM Integration Bus, IBM App Connect, IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM WTX/ITX, Infor ION, Infor IPA, or other tools is a plus
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary