Bodily Injury Negotiator
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Bodily Injury Negotiator for a personal injury law firm in the Addison, TX area. As the Bodily Injury Negotiator, you will be responsible negotiating bodily injury claims, able to review medical records and evaluate bodily injury cases, determine the value of the claim and work alongside attorneys. Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of negotiating settlements on personal/bodily injury experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Bodily Injury Negotiator:
- 5+ years of negotiating settlements on personal/bodily injury experience
- Experience with handling 75+ cases a month
- Able to achieve monthly quotas
- Experience working with all ranges of medical cases
- Experience with private investigators and bodily injury adjustors
- Knowledge with Needles Neos is a plus
- Strong communications skills, time management and organizational skills
Compensation for the Bodily Injury Negotiator:
- Temp to Hire
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Pay: $31 - $36/hr.
- Located in Addison, TX 75001
- Temporary benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision