Inside Sales Representative
CornerStone's Professional Placement has partnered with a health insurance client to find Inside Sales Representatives for their growing Inside Sales team on-site in Frisco, TX. This role will provide the opportunity to be on the ground floor of their Inside Sales operation and make a visible impact on the organization as a whole.
Qualified candidates will have a team player mindset, understand the various insurance policies, in addition to 1-2 years’ experience sales, and working knowledge of Salesforce. Through strategy and execution, the ISRs will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and sales strategies to develop mid-level client opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales leadership team and Channel Partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective segmentation.
Requirements for the Inside Sales Representatives:
· High School Diploma or GED required, 1-2 years of college in business, marketing, or related fields preferred.
· At least two years telephone experience, preferably in Sales
· Equivalent related experience may substitute for education requirements
· Active Life and Health insurance license is preferred, but will accept willing to obtain
· Knowledge of managed care and insurance products
Please send resumes and referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!