Infrastructure Engineer III
CornerStone's Professional Placement Division is currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer that can take charge with testing, creating and maintaining the virtual Infrastructure for an enterprise level organization. This position would give the right candidate the stage they need to perform their wide variety of technical skills and contribute to a major line of business! If you are ready to support complex infrastructure systems and create cutting edge solutions, than this may be the senior position that you have been looking for!
Duration: Long Term 12+Month Contract
Requirements of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Bachelor's degree and related certifications
- 6+ years of VMWare ESXi, vShere, Cisco UCS, and SRM
- Understanding of ITSM
An ideal candidate will have experience with the following...
- Adminsitration and maintaining VMware Products
- ESXi, SRM, vSphere, Cisco and storage administration
- Strong understanding of ITSM
- A vast overall understanding of an technical enterprise environment from the ground up, all departments and functions and how they all work together.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary