Information Technology (IT) Auditor
CornerStone Professional Placement seeks Information Technology Auditor. Ideal IT Auditor will have 5+ years of experience in information systems, auditing, control or security. IT Auditor will provide recommendations to improve internal controls, add value, and offer efficiencies to operations, compliance and reporting. The Auditor will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing audit activities that support overall audit functions.
Title: Information Technology Auditor
Location: Plano, TX 75093
Hours: 7-4 or 8-5 Mon-Fri
- Bachelor's Degree required, Accounting or Finance related a plus!
- 5+years of information systems, auditing, control or security
- CISA or similar certification
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Advanced mathematical abilities
- Advanced communication abilities (verbal and written)
Our client is well known for their employees retiring early thanks to their amazing benefits package which includes a ROBUST RETIREMENT PLAN with a guaranteed 7% year-over-year rate of return.
Benefits include 401(k), Retirement Plan, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA, employee assistance programs, employee discounts, referral programs, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time with monthly accruals.