Human Resources Specialist
CornerStone's Professional Placement is seeking an Human Resources Specialist for a client in Grapevine. As the HR Specialist, you will be responsible for new hire orientation, onboarding, policy management, FMLA and Leave of Absence compliance, benefits administration, employee engagement, and basic employee relations. Qualified candidates will have 5 years of current Human Resources experience handling generalist tasks, be eager to learn, and wants to grow with the company long-term. This is an exciting temp-to-hire opportunity to join a fast-paced, evolving company in a very important position that will have a major impact on the orgnaization. This role will start off as work from home and will start to transition in phases in the upcoming months.
Requirements for the HR Specialist:
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Assistant, Specialist, or Generalist
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Hands-on experience with new hire orientation, onboarding, policy management, FMLA and Leave of Absence compliance, benefits administration, employee engagement, and basic employee relations.
- Experience with talent acquisition, plus
- Experience with any ATS or HRIS, preferred
- Willing to grow and quick learner
Compensation for the HR Specialist:
- Temp-to-hire employment
- Conversion salary $52-57K/year (based on experience)
- Benefits offered through CornerStone while on Contract
- Eligible for full permanent benefits upon conversion