HR Payroll Administrator
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an HR Administrator for a highly regarded client in Richardson, TX. As the HR Admin, you will be responsible for supporting all HR administration-related activities, including payroll and benefits administration, new employee onboarding, and recruiting. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of general HR administration experience, and 1-2 years of payroll processing background. This is an exciting direct hire career opportunity with a growing client that offers great benefits, long-term stability and growth potential, and more!
Requirements for the HR Administrator:
* 3 + years of general HR administration experience, including payroll and benefits administration, new employee onboarding, recruiting coordination, training support, employee events, office and facilities administration
* High school diploma or equivalent required; or Associates degree in Business, Human Resources or similar, preferred
* Payroll processing experience is required
* Recruitment coordination background is highly preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word)
* Ability to work fully on-site
Compensation for the HR Administrator:
* Direct Hire
* Location: 100% on-site in Richardson, TX
* Pay: $22-24/hour
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
* Benefits: Company provided medical, dental, vision plans, 401K with company match, 10 days PTO, 7 company paid holidays, and more!