High Exposure Claims Adjuster
Currently looking for High Exposure Claims Adjusters for a temporary position. This is an opportunity to join one of Dallas' homegrown non-standard auto insurance company. Our client that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work For in the Metroplex! Get interviewed and hired on the same day!
Requirements for High Exposure Claims Adjuster role
- Two year’s of relevant work experience in High Exposure ONLY (BODILY INJURY)
- A valid State Adjuster License in the State of Texas AND Florida
- Ability to commit to the whole duration of the assignment
- Ability to work during weekends and Labor day during assignment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful but NOT required
- Previous Claims and/or Customer Service experience within an Insurance environment
- Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required.
- a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions
Job Status: Contract/Temporary