Fort Worth, TX
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our high profile client in the oil and gas industry in Fort Worth! The Helpdesk Analyst will be responsible for assisting both external customer and corporate users with general to complex computer issues, install and perform moderate repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications, and train new employees on company systems. The role requires at least an Associate's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience. The Helpdesk Analyst Interviews are happening ASAP!
Requirements for the Helpdesk Analyst
- A Verifiable Associate's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a helpdesk or desktop support capacity, resolving hardware, software and system issues using a help desk ticketing system preferred
- Professional Certifications and Training such as MCSE are preferred but not required
- Polished communication and exceptional teamwork and multitasking abilities
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
Job Status: Contract/Temporary