Help Desk Support
Seeking Help Desk Support Specialist for an energy client in Denton, TX. The Help Desk Support Specialist must bring exceptional communication and customer service skills to assist end users throughout all levels of the organization with technical support. The Help Desk Support Technician will be responsible for tier 2 support and be skilled with troubleshooting technology problems, including OS, applications, networks, VPN, mobile devices, password resets, and more. Qualified candidates must be equipped with 3+ years of help desk support experience with Windows and Microsoft Office and at least one year of experience with mobile support, software licensing, and large scale enterprise asset management software. This client offers direct hire employment, work-life balance, growth opportunities, and pension planning with a well-established and growing client that has also earned a top reputation in the industry.
Requirements for the Help Desk Support Specialist
* High School Diploma (Associate’s Degree preferred)
* Minimum of 3 years with Help Desk Support experience using Windows 7 & 10 and Microsoft Office
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with large scale enterprise asset management software
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with software licensing
* Minimum of 1 year experience with mobile support
* Ability to communicate with and provide excellent customer service to all levels of the organization, including the Board of Directors
* Ability to perform TCP/IP troubleshooting
* All candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, employment verification, and education verification
Compensation for the Help Desk Support Specialist
* Direct Hire
* $41-51K/year depending on experience
* Work-life balance! 40-hrs/week!
* Benefits package, including a pension plan!!!
*3rd party consultants, please do not contact recruiter*
*All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without current or future visa sponsorship requirements*
Job Status: Full Time