Help Desk Coordinator III
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Company in North Fort Worth that is in need of a Help Desk Coordinator. The ideal candidate for the role will have experience working on a Technical Support/Help Desk supporting business customers with general connectivity, hardware and software issues within the pharmaceutical industry. If you are Pharmacy Tech wanting to transition into a more professional environment, then this is a great opportunity for you! Be a part of a highly reputable organization that offers exceptional benefits once hired-on!
Flexibility to work 6am-9pm, Flexible to work weekends.
- Experience as a pharmacy technician is REQUIRED.
- Basic computer software skills, Microsoft office, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Responsible for screening, referring and diagnosing internal or external inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- May assist in performing minor troubleshooting in the identification of applicable problems relating to PC’s, applications software and basic information systems communications.
- Education: High school diploma, vocational training or equivalent
- Experience as a Pharmacy Tech is ideal
- 2+ years experience in troubleshooting PCs Knowledge/Skills for pharmaceutical companies OR
- Experience working as a pharmacy tech with recently obtained IT certifications
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of software, hardware and PC operating systems.
Application Process Includes:
- Drug testing
- Background check
Job Status: Contract/Temporary