Group Benefits Specialist
Employee Benefit Specialist
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Employee Benefit Specialist
for a benefit solution client in the Addison area. As the Employee Benefit Specialist, you will be responsible for facilitating enrollment of new or renewing employee benefits, case submission, partnering with insurance and other benefit specialists, identifying trends, management of client accounts, coordinating and facilitating employee benefits. Qualified candidates will have at least 2+ years of account management in the healthcare and/or benefits industry.
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Employee Benefit Specialist:
- 2+ years employee benefits experience and/or brokerage
- Knowledge of group benefits and level funded groups
- Excellent communication skill and problem solving skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience working with employment benefit enrollments, managing accounts, managing timelines, case submission, problem resolution
Compensation for the Employee Benefit Specialist:
- Direct Hire
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- $70K - $80K (+/- based on experience)
- Addison, TX, flexible hybrid schedule
- Permanent benefits include PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, tuition assistance program, and more!