Requirements of the GIS Developer:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, PLUS 3 years of GIS programming experience
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, PLUS 5 years of GIS programming experience
- 3+ years experience in application development with ArcObjects using C#.NET, Python/Geoprocessing tools and MS SQL Server
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server and working on a development scrum
- 3+ years experience building custom add ins using ArcMap desktop software, including editing, validation and analysis tools
- 3+ years experience building applications that utilize Linear Referencing and Dynamic Segmentation Capabilities.
Preferred Qualifications of the GIS Developer:
- Experience developing ESRI Server Object Extensions
- 5+ years Dojo Tookkit framework
- Experience with MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Experience building UI widgets with Dojo/Dijit and implementing widget lifecycle.
If interested please send your resume to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 972-559-9870 for additional information. Thank you for considering Cornerstone Professional Placement to assist you in your next career move!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary