Restaurant General Manager
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a highly energetic, hospitality driven Restaurant General Manager for a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant concept headquartered in Dallas. As the Restaurant General Manager you will provide strategic and tactical leadership for their restaurant. This manager must maintain brand operations standards and drive desired results in their restaurant, through people development, sales and profit growth. The General Manager must hire, train and develop hourly team members that are hospitality focused with a guest centered mentality. The General Manager must convey the culture to their crew and be a creative team player who is passionate about hard work, about having fun, and demonstrating sincere dedication to the success of the brand.
Requirements for the General Manager:
- Minimum of 5 plus years of previous food service, retail or restaurant supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Labor Laws with proficiency in analyzing profit and loss statements and overall financial performance of restaurant
- Demonstrated ability in recruiting and retaining team members while being able to set goals, create action plans, and implement those plans
- Ability/flexibility to work 50 - 60 hours per week including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to problem solve in addition to accept feedback and willingness to improve
- Brand Ambassador and culture keeper
Compensation for the General Manager:
- Direct Hire!
- $55K-65K/year with MONTHLY AND ANNUAL bonus structure
- Potential for growth within!
- No mandatory schedule!
- Benefits: lucrative benefits available