Full Stack Developer
Irving, TX 75038
Up to $100,000 depending on experience
Seeking a .Net Developer for a permanent role opportunity in Irving. The .Net Developer will have an opportunity to join the team and work on their newly released application for their internal customers! The ideal .Net Developer will be local to the Dallas-Fort Area, have at least 2 years of full-stack development experience (both support and brand new development), and have an excellent customer and communication skills! Work for a highly regarded organization with a global presence. Interviews are happening quickly!
- Requirements for the .Net DeveloperA Bachelor's Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of experience in working on the full SDLC and in at least one of the modern UI web frameworks or libraries
- (AngularJS 1.5+/Angular 2.0+ / ReactJS/ VueJS)
- At least 2 years of experience implementing responsive web design (CSS flexbox)
- At least 2 years of experience writing functional unit tests
- Familiarity with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Other cloud platforms.
- At least 1-year experience with git version control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Our client offers comprehensive employee benefits, including, but not limited to:Health, vision, dental after 30 days
- 401k with 4% match after 90 days
- 3 weeks PTO to start but will convert to unlimited PTO by July
- Eligible for 15% performance bonus paid out every August
- Highly modern and brand new workspace
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time