Front End Developer
Requirements of the Front-End Developer:
- 3+ year of front-end development for commercial software products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical degree
- Experience with REST API integration with the ability to translate requirements to design for distributed systems.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Preferred Experience of the Front-End Developer:
- Mobile Development Experience (Android, iOS)
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Linux, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Oracle 11g, Node.js
- Bilingual in Korean is a HUGE plus
- Portfolio showcasing front-end development/design skills is highly preferred.
Benefits will include: Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage (highly competitive), 401(k) program, Short/long term disability, excellent work/life balance, Flexible work hours with some remote options.
Third party vendors please do not contact the recruiter - This position is not open to C2C.
If interested please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in your next career move!
Job Status: Full Time