CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Financial Planners for a highly regarded client in Frisco, Texas. As the Financial Planner, you will be joining the Planning Department that will be responsible in financial analysis and tax planning, as well as working with internal departments and vendors for the implementation of client’s financial plans. Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of experience with public accounting or its equivalent. This is an exciting direct hire career opportunity with a growing client that offers great benefits, long-term stability and growth potential, and more!
Requirements for the Financial Planner:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, or any related field
· 1-4 years of experience with public accounting or its equivalent
· Must be CPA or CFP
· Tax, Auditing, or similar financial services background preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
· Ability to work a Hybrid schedule in Frisco, TX
Compensation for the Financial Planner:
· Direct Hire
· Location: Hybrid in Frisco, TX
· Pay: $60-110K/year (Depending on experience)
· Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Life and AD&D Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Unlimited PTO, Firm-Paid Holidays, Including an Extended Winter Break, Safe Harbor 401k Plan, Generous Employer HSA Contributions, Employer Paid Professional Dues, Licenses/Renewals, Continuing Education Resources, Family Planning Assistance Program and Paid Parental Leave, and more!