Financial Operations Analyst
Financial Operations Assistant
We are currently in need of two Financial Operations Assistant for a ground floor, permanent opportunity in Dallas. Reporting to the group Financial Operations Head and Director based in our client’s overseas headquarters, the Financial Operations Assistant Finance will be responsible for supporting the activities, processes, queries and day-to-day activities of the financial team of our client’s US new operations. If you have previously supported an accountant or accounting team, then this is the right opportunity for you! The ideal Director of Finance will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 6 months of experience and would love to work in one of the exciting areas in downtown Dallas. Our client is looking for people who will work hard and smart as they expand their US operations. Interviews are happening ASAP!
Requirements of the Financial Operations Analyst
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or an Associate's Degree with 2 years of experience
- At least 6 months of actual work experience supporting an accountant or accounting team
- Sound knowledge on financial processes, queries and transactions
- Proficient knowledge and experience in general accounting, P/L schedules, compliance, local taxes and commissions.
- Driven, dynamic personality
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow new accounts
Why would you want to work for our client?
- This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Our client has an impressive and aggressive hiring history and future plans. Over 15,000 people hired globally last year and a plan to hire over 2,500 people in the US within the next two years.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global team.
- Work in one of the hippest places to be in DFW - Uptown Dallas!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Full Time