Financial Business Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Pay: $50/hr - $58/hr.
The Financial Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the Business and IT on eBoM (Electronic Bill of Materials) system enhancements and production issues. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with a project team to define data sources, impacts to the current system, walk-through requirements, and define reporting needs for eBoM system changes needed to support the new ERP system.
- Create Business/Functional Requirements Documents ("BRD"), User stories, and test cases for eBoM system changes.
- Create/update eBoM system process flows.
- Interact with the eBoM business users, identify potential system improvements, manage requirements and prioritize them for phased delivery by IT.
- Aid the business and IT teams in investigating and resolving production system issues.
- Perform eBoM business analysis & requirements gathering for reporting and analytics.
- Support month-end financial close activities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in the Cost Accounting area either as a functional member or member of a cross functional project team.
- 3 to 5 years experience working with complex Bill of Materials.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst including documenting business requirements and managing projects through completion.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- SQL experience helpful, but not required.
- Experience with Collaboration (Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr) and BI visualization tools helpful, but not required.
- SAP experience helpful, but not required.