Corpus Christi, TX
Seeking a Financial Analyst for a major Health Care System in Corpus Christi, TX. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for heavy reporting and analysis for month-end, revenue, accruals, trends, internal controls, and budgets. Qualified candidates must bring experience with SOX reporting, auditing, budget preparation, and income statements. The Financial Analyst must be intermediate to advanced with Excel, SAP, data management, and information systems. This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree, 2+ years of related experience, and healthcare industry experience is helpful. This position is being offered as direct-hire with a top-named healthcare organization!
Requirements for the Financial Analyst:
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 2+ years of related experience
* Healthcare experience, helpful
* Intermediate to advanced skilled with Excel & SAP
* Experience with SOX reporting, internal controls, budgeting, income statements, ad hoc reporting, month-end, financial statements, revenue accounting, accrual analysis, trend variance reports, and inventory control.
* Must be available to work during inventory, month-end, and budget planning without PTO
Compensation for the Financial Analyst:
* Direct Hire
* Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (must be available to work one weekend per month)
Job Status: Full Time