Cornerstone Professional Placement is seeking a Financial Analyst for a non-profit Christian client in Dallas, TX. As the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, reporting and KPI management. This is an exciting direct-hire opportunity to join a Christian non-profit organization with a great mission! This client offers competitive pay, growth opportunities, great benefits, and a rewarding work environment!
Requirements of the Financial Analyst
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· 2+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience
· Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
· Strong analytical and reporting skills and the ability to think outside of the box
· GAAP understanding
· Experience with Sage Intacct, Adaptive Insights, and/or ADP, plus
· Candidates must be comfortable to answer faith-based questions in an interview and sign the company’s faith-based doctrine prior to an interview
Compensation for the Senior Financial Analyst
· Direct hire Opportunity
· $50-60K/year (based on experience)
· Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
· Benefits: medical, dental, vision, Life, AD&D, STD & LTD coverage, 403(b) retirement plan, along with PTO and paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time