Duration: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $45K - $55K + quarterly profit sharing bonus
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm. M-F
We are seeking a Junior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for providing assistance and support of financial performance in the areas of income, expense and earnings. The Jr. Financial Analyst will help make decisions in regards to investment funding, credit extension and expense management. This will include designing, implementing and updating month financial reports and the analysis of financial data. This includes but is not limited to variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, short and long-term financial modeling.
Additional Duties will Include:
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends
- Track debt portfolio and manage external banking customer relationships
- Research and report on operating variances vs. budget
Requirements of the Junior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years experience in corporate finance, economics and basic accounting principles
- Experience with automated accounting systems such as Solomon, Management Reporter, Timberline or other VRP systems is a plus.
- Ability to process computer data and generate reports
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Flex Spending Account, 401(k) company match.
TO APPY: For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at email@example.com - Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in your career search!
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
Direct Hire</i><br><b><i>Pay</i></b><i>: $45K - $55K + quarterly profit sharing bonus</i><br><b><i>Hours</i></b><i>: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Job Status: Full Time