Field Property Adjuster
San Antonio, TX
We are currently looking for a Field Property Adjuster in the San Antonio area. The Field Property Adjuster role is a 100% remote position. The Field Property Adjuster will need to have 3-5 years of experience working as a field adjuster and handling the full life cycle of a residential property claim - inspection, estimation, pay-outs and reporting. This Field Property Adjuster is a salaried position and is a great opportunity for independent adjusters with excellent tenure to work as a staffer!
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive base salary!
- Bonus opportunities depending on the number of claims the adjuster will work on.
- Complete benefits - 401k, health, Christmas bonus, vacation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company-issued laptop
- Cellphone allowance or company cellphone.
Requirements for the Field Property Adjuster
- Need Field adjusting experience either as an independent adjuster or a staffer. An in-house adjuster will NOT work out for this role.
- Experience with All personal lines/first party - homeowner's insurance
- Will consider independent adjusters looking for a perm role but MUST have a stable work history (not going through different carriers everytime there is a catastrophe)
- Experience working on claims from $10k - $250k, but most of the claims are less than $10k
- Experience working on 3rd party liability claims and theft losses
- Ability to climb roofs to check property damage
- Excellent demeanor and a customer-service oriented personality
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Regina Jordan at email@example.com. You can also text the recruiter at 817-539-6362 for more details.
Job Status: Full Time