CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an FEA Analyst for a growing client in Chandler, AZ. As the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Analyst, you will be a key member of the engineering department and you will support product offerings throughout the entire organization. Qualified candidates will have their US Citizenship, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a minimum of 3 years of experience in static and dynamic stress analysis, and experience with Hypermesh, Abaqus, Optistruct, LS-DYNA, Anfyf, and/or Nastran. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company with great benefits in a role that offers high visibility across the organization.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
· Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen due to project requirements.
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in FEA analysis is required
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field.
· Proven experience in conducting FEA simulations, analyzing results, and validating against real-world scenarios.
· Strong proficiency in software tools such as Hypermesh, Abaqus, Optistruct, Hypermesh, LS-DYNA, Anfyf, and/or Nastran.
· Ability to create, interpret, and present simulation results, provide insights, and recommend design improvements.
· Experience generating comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
· Effective communication and collaboration abilities, both within technical teams and with non-technical stakeholders.
Compensation for the FEA Analyst
· Direct hire
· Salary: $85-115K + 5% bonus
· Monday-Friday 8a-5p, (some flexibility available)
· On-site in Chandler, AZ
· Benefits: medical, dental, vision, virtual care, HSA, FSA, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability, accident, critical illness, 401K w/ matching, PTO, and more!